03/07/2020We're Good To Go!
*New opening times:*
Wednesday - Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday and Tuesdays: CLOSED
We're delighted to have started to welcome visitors back to the pottery. As always the site, the studios, Tea Room and Burleigh Factory Shop are all free to enter and there's free onsite parking and dedicated Blue Badge parking available.
The Grade II* listed site has a number of outdoor areas which visitors are welcome to explore. There's also the picturesque canal side which is the perfect retreat for sunnier days. Further details of what to expect when you arrive and how to make the most of your visit can be found here: PLAN YOUR VISIT
We're asking visitors to adhere the latest government guidance, and to keep everyone safe, we’re introducing additional health and hygiene measures across the site.
What measures have we put in place?
· 2m social distancing guidelines
· Hand sanitising stations and handwashing facilities
· Regular cleaning of touchpoints and toilet facilities
· Staff issued with PPE and acrylic screens installed where required
· Cash payments temporarily stopped. Contactless card payments only.
· Tea Room menu and service revised to support social distancing
· Adjustments to handling collections and on-site activities
· Site routes and seating adjusted to support social distancing
· Face coverings are mandatory in all retail areas and will also be mandatory across the site from Saturday 8 August. Please come prepared and ready to wear on arrival as visitors enter the main entrance into the Burleigh Factory Shop
Re-Form Heritage / Middleport Pottery has acquired the 'Good To Go' industry standard mark which means that we've followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.