IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
Each tour lasts for around one hour. Tours MUST be booked in advance.
Tours of the factory run from Monday – Thursday at 11am and 1.15pm, and on Fridays at 10.30am only. Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour starts to avoid disappointment.
We regret that children under 8 are not permitted on factory tours.
There are no tours at weekends or on bank holidays as the factory is closed during this time.
- The tour is of a working factory which can be noisy in places.
- Due to the age of the building, there are some small, potential trip hazards.
- Access to the factory is via cobbled walkways.
- There are four sizeable staircases and several smaller steps, some of which are narrow and steep.
- There is no seating on the way around.
- Access to some areas of the factory tours for those with mobility needs is possible with alternative tours available. Please contact us in advance to discuss. 01782 499766
- We regret that Factory Tours are unsuitable for wheelchair users.Read more