What will I experience at Middleport Pottery?
• The site is free to enter which includes access to our Grade II* listed outdoor areas, Burleigh Factory Shop, Tea Room, Middleport Studios and Clay College Gallery.
• Heritage Trail is available daily from 10am - 4pm. Please allow at least one hour to complete the trail.
Admission: £5.50pp - Adults, £4pp - Children/young people 5-16; students (with a student card); senior citizens (over 65);
• Tea Room is open with a revised menu and service to support social distancing
• Middleport Studios; Inglewood Designs, Emma Bailey Ceramics, Burslem Pottery, Alex Allday, Potteries Images and Canadian Pine are open. Please note, opening times may vary between studios therefore it is advised to check opening times with individual studios for dedicated visits. Middleport Studios Web Page
• Burleigh Factory Shop - For further information visit: www.burleigh.co.uk
• Clay College Gallery - For further information visit: www.claycollegestoke.co.uk