What will I experience at Middleport Pottery?
• The site is free to enter which includes access to our Grade II* listed outdoor areas, Burleigh Factory Shop, Middleport Studios and Clay College Gallery.
• Middleport Pottery Tea Room: Open 7 days a week
• Middleport Studios; Inglewood Designs, Emma Bailey Ceramics, Burslem Pottery, Alex Allday, Potteries Images and Canadian Pine are open. Please note, opening times may vary between studios therefore it is advised to check opening times with individual studios for dedicated visits. Middleport Studios Web Page
• Burleigh Factory Shop - For further information visit: www.burleigh.co.uk
• Clay College Gallery - For further information visit: www.claycollegestoke.co.uk
NEW OPENING TIMES:
7 days a week, 10am - 4pm
Do I need to prebook before I arrive?
For General Entry - No. We will not require visitors to prebook to visit the site, Middleport Studios, Clay College, Burleigh Factory Shop or Tea Room.
Can I book a Heritage Trail?
Heritage Trails are open every day from 10am - 4pm. This is a self-guided trail, but our friendly volunteers are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Can I book a Factory Tour?
Unfortunately Factory Tours have been suspended and will not be recommencing on the 12th April. Further information about our tours will be published shortly.
Can I pay by cash?
No. Card payments only.
Will Play-with-Clay be available?
Yes, during school holidays.
Am I allowed to bring my dog onsite?
Yes. Well-behaved dogs on lead will be allowed onsite. Restrictions will apply to the Tea Room and Heritage Areas - these areas are reserved for Guide Dogs only.
Is there onsite parking?
Yes. Free parking is available onsite. We have 43 marked bays on our main car park and an additional 8 disabled parking spaces available for Blue Badge holders on the smaller car park on Port Street.