-STEP BACK IN TIME - HERITAGE TRAIL BOOK ONLINE
To keep everyone safe, we’re introducing additional health and hygiene measures across the site.
What measures have we put in place?
· 2m social distancing guidelines
· Hand sanitising stations and handwashing facilities
· Regular cleaning of touchpoints and toilet facilities
· Staff issued with PPE and acrylic screens installed where required
· Cash payments temporarily stopped. Contactless card payments only.
· Tea Room menu and service revised to support social distancing
· Adjustments to handling collections and on-site activities
· Site routes and seating adjusted to support social distancing
• The site is free to enter which includes access to our Grade II* listed outdoor areas, Burleigh Factory Shop, Tea Room, Middleport Studios and Clay College Gallery.
• Heritage Trail will be available daily from 10am - 4pm. Please allow at least one hour to complete the trail.
Admission: £5.50pp - Adults, £4pp - Children/young people 5-16; students (with a student card); senior citizens (over 65);
• Tea Room will be open with a revised menu and service to support social distancing
• Middleport Studios; Inglewood Designs, Emma Bailey Ceramics, Burslem Pottery, Alex Allday, Potteries Images and Canadian Pine will be open. Please note, opening times may vary between studios therefore it is advised to check opening times with individual studios for dedicated visits. Middleport Studios Web Page
• Burleigh Factory Shop - For further information visit: www.burleigh.co.uk
• Clay College Gallery - For further information visit: www.claycollegestoke.co.uk
Do I need to prebook before I arrive?
No. We will not require visitors to prebook to visit the site, Middleport Studios, Clay College, Burleigh Factory Shop or Tea Room.
However, we will soon be publishing a digital Visitor Guide which will contain pre-arrival information and how to make the most of your visit. There'll be some great offers in the guide too!
Can I prebook a Heritage Trail before I arrive?
Yes. For further information about our Heritage Trail and how to book click here.
Can I book a Factory Tour?
Unfortunately Factory Tours have been suspended and will not be recommencing on the 22nd July. Further information about our tours will be published shortly.
Will I need to wear a face mask?
Face masks are not compulsory.
Will Play-with-Clay be available?
Unfortunately, all Play-with-Clay activities are suspended until further notice.
Am I allowed to bring my dog onsite?
Yes. Well-behaved dogs on lead will be allowed onsite. Restrictions will apply to the Tearoom and Heritage Areas - these areas are reserved for Guide Dogs only.
Is there onsite parking?
Yes. Free parking is available onsite. We have 43 marked bays on our main car park and an additional 8 disabled parking spaces available for Blue Badge holders on the smaller car park on Port Street.
Wednesday - Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Monday and Tuesdays: CLOSED
In August we’ll be announcing further details about out Factory Tours, other prebooked events and membership enquiries. In the meantime, if you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond as soon as possible.