What will I experience at Middleport Pottery?
• The site is free to enter which includes access to our Grade II* listed outdoor areas, Burleigh Factory Shop, Middleport Studios and Clay College Gallery.
• The Packing House Café: Open 7 days a week, serving hot and cold drinks and an all day food offer including breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea and cake.
• Middleport Studios: 12 independent open door studios. Please note, opening times may vary between studios therefore it is advised to check opening times with individual studios for dedicated visits. Middleport Studios Web Page
• Burleigh Factory Shop - For further information visit: www.burleigh.co.uk
• Clay College Gallery - For further information visit: www.claycollegestoke.co.uk
Middleport Pottery Heritage Trail: Monday to Sunday - 10am to 4pm
The Packing House Cafe: Monday to Sunday - 10am to 4pm
Burleigh Factory Tours; Monday to Friday
Burleigh Factory Shop: Monday - Closed, Tuesday to Sunday -10am to 4pm
Middleport Studios: Please see individual retailers for more information
Please Note: Bank holiday opening may vary
Do I need to prebook before I arrive?
For General Entry - No. We will not require visitors to prebook to visit the site, Middleport Studios, Clay College, Burleigh Factory Shop or Tea Room.
Can I book a Heritage Trail?
Heritage Trails are open every day from 10am - 4pm. This is a self-guided trail, but our friendly volunteers are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Can I book a Factory Tour?
Yes, more informations here:
Can I pay by cash?
Will Play-with-Clay be available?
This is a pre-bookable activity during most school holidays. Check "What's on".
Am I allowed to bring my dog onsite?
Yes. Well-behaved dogs on lead will be allowed onsite. Restrictions will apply to the Tea Room and Heritage Areas - these areas are reserved for Guide Dogs only.
Is there onsite parking?
Yes. Free parking is available onsite. We have 43 marked bays on our main car park and an additional 8 disabled parking spaces available for Blue Badge holders on the smaller car park on Port Street.